Order Fulfilment Process Lead, Reseller Operations
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The mission of Pacific Reseller Operations is to be the voice of Reseller Channel within Operations to ensure our products are in the right places at the right time, supporting Sales and our Partners to achieve Apple’s financial goals. We are focused on running our supply chain as efficiently as possible, in order to maximise sell through while working towards a frictionless order fulfilment experience for our partners. Within the Reseller Operations team, the Order Fulfilment Process Lead drives continuous innovation to formulate breakthrough and balanced solutions that enable execution excellence at the highest levels.
- 5 years of relevant experience in Operations role, preferably in Order Fulfillment (Retail or Online) and/or Logistics Services roles with evidence of increased scope and responsibility over time.
- Demonstrate ability to craft and operationalise an idea from concept to implementation with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead complex projects in a matrix environment
- Possess the capability and willingness to dive deep into the details to understand how things work.
- Very comfortable analysing large data sets and visualising the “so what” to lead change and achieve results.
- Aptitude for blending quantitative and qualitative data.
- Strong negotiation skills to resolve conflict and inspire change within and across functional departments.
- Strong social skills with the capacity to connect and influence across various levels of the organization.
- Superb communications skills (written and verbal) including experience presenting to executives. Takes initiative, adopts change and has a natural affinity to challenge the status quo.
- Creative thinker with familiarity with Process Improvement (e.g. DMAIC) and Project Management methodologies and frameworks is an added advantage.
- Experience in customs and/or regulations within Asian countries is an added advantage.
- Expertise on productivity and reporting tools such as Excel is mandatory, Business Objects and Tableau is an advantage.
Accountable for channel order fulfilment at a sub-region level and responsible for providing timely updates to senior management on execution performance. Monitor trending of execution critical metrics on weekly, monthly & quarterly and influence partners to drive accountability and improvements to target Prepare for and participate in Sales and Ops Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) on an on-going basis. Be a thought leader in our approach to supply chain and fulfilment route to market strategies. Utilise expertise in order fulfilment systems and processes to structure and lead initiatives that require optimizing cost, quality, and speed of execution. Represent the region on global initiatives and/or own change management initiatives at the regional level. Review and provide input into Peak Event and New Product Introduction (NPI) execution strategy. Coach and train Order Fulfilment Specialists.
Education & Experience
Master’s Degree is preferred Bachelor's Degree