Channel Communications Manager (Retail) South Asia
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Channel Sales Organisation fuels our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. A unique opportunity exists for an extraordinary individual to be part of this team — driving our retail partners to deliver impactful marketing campaigns in Singapore, Vietnam and the Philippines. Apple retail partners include both Apple monobrand resellers and consumer electronics resellers. Sitting within Apple’s Channel Sales organisation, the Channel Communications Manager (Retail) plays a highly collaborative role, interacting with stakeholders in various country teams, acting as a link between Sales and Marketing, and fostering multi-directional communication between all parties.
- You have 6 years or more experience in a marketing/advertising agency or in-house marketing communications organization, with extensive experience across both traditional and digital marketing and communications. You have worked in the telecommunications industry or related industry relevant to the role, ideally with regional experience across the markets in scope.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do — and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique — but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and be responsible for difficult decisions with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You know yourself — you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities — but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organisation. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable energy has been invested — but you own it! You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- You strive for quality in everything you do! Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Work closely with partners in scope to develop and execute amazing marketing campaigns across traditional and digital media, including in-store events and communications. - Develop and maintain relationships with partners, supported by a deep understanding of the markets. - Engage with partners to establish annual/quarterly marketing plan. - Educate partners on Apple's product launch communication guidelines and share marketing collaterals. - Ensure availability, awareness and understanding of marketing and communication resources available to channel partners. - Work with partners to develop effective marketing briefs, including relevant message, audience and media. - Drive discussion on customer base management and help partner define compelling customer offers. - Advise partners during creative process to prepare high-quality campaigns in line with Apple level of expectations and drive awareness, foot traffic and sales. - Review and approve ATL and BTL communications from partners. - Measure asset usage and marketing efficiency across all media. - Guide partners to build online capabilities that improve omni-channel experience and help drive sales. - Oversee use of partner marketing fund (in collaboration with other Sales teams). - Support sharing of peer-to-peer best practice activities across the region.
Education & Experience
A relevant degree
- Can you see yourself doing your life's best work here with us?
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.