Brand Manager - SEA
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The role of the Marketing Communications group at Apple in SEA is to develop unique creative marketing solutions that will support Apple’s business growth without compromising the need for flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The person will need to be fluent in a variety of media, including print, digital, and video/motion graphics and should be highly experienced in both product launch and sustaining activities. This position also requires a deep knowledge of the creative development process. The role will need to develop and maintain key relationships both globally and locally within the Marketing, Public Relations, Sales, and Sales Operations organisation. This position requires a self-motivated and flexible individual with very strong communication skills. The candidate must be a strong strategic thinker, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects to that end. This role requires the individual to constantly challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways of communicating both internally and externally.
- At least 12 years of consumer marketing communications experience in a creatively-driven organisation.
- Relevant experience in the local market with a proven track record of developing marketing communications.
- Deep experience and understanding of the creative development process.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Team player who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both at a strategic and executional level, often within the same hour.
- Ability to multitask and deliver under tight timelines.
- Experience in building a communications plan.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Effectively lead all local market launch, sustaining activities around product, and seasonal projects. Act as the key interface between the WorldWide Marcom teams and local Marcom and PR teams. Work closely with the WorldWide Marcom team to establish local Marcom goals and product strategies. Gather and provide strategic market insights to the WorldWide Brand teams that ultimately help drive more relevant and impactful communications. Work with local agency partners to ensure that all deliverables are fully integrated and flawlessly executed, meeting Apple’s extremely high-quality standards. Provide strategic communications input and guidance to all functional areas.
Education & Experience