Business System and Process Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
This role is part of the Pacific Ops System & Process Function to manage complex, global & regional initiatives supporting various areas within Pacific Operations. Pacific Operations include the areas of Reseller Operations, Online Store Fulfillment Operations, Retail Fulfillment Logistics, Supply/Demand Management & Execution, Logistics and Product Operations. You will be responsible for managing cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to define, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction, and drive revenue. You should have subject matter expertise in fulfillment supply chain from manufacturing and distribution centre sites, exceptional project management skills, a good grasp of process management, a maniacal attention to detail, and a proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- SAP System and process savvy
- Good process re-engineering skills
- Strong Project Management experience with attention to detail
- Excellent operation issue resolution skill
- Excellent people and communication (written and spoken) skills
- Good teamwork attitude
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, fast-paced environment
- Leverage industry trends, best practices, and leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas. - Lead and implement cross-functional change management initiatives across all Apple’s product lines, influencing decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach - Devise and implement in partnership with cross-functional business users (including outside pacific operations e.g. Finance, Sales, etc), Freight Forwarders, 3PL Warehouse, Apple OEM’s, IS&T business and system solutions that meet the changing business conditions. - Project manages cross-functional re-engineering implementations. - Drive for effective change management when necessary. - Ensure process integration across organization, both regionally and globally. - Develop good, up-to-date knowledge of IT capabilities and able to work closely with IS&T. - Work within the business (cross functionally and cross regions) to document and gain final approval for the Business Requirements - Work with the Business Process Owner to enhance the Business Processes to meet the Business Requirements - Articulate the Business Requirements to the IS&T Consultants and assist in the formulation of a prototype or proof of concept solution - Work with the IS&T Consultants to design the final solution to meet the requirements - Manage the User acceptance test and implementation of the business change and supporting systems change across Apple Pacific - Validate the return on investment was met post implementation
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required, Masters degree or MBA preferred.
- - Proven track record of leading strategic projects combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks
- - In-depth knowledge and experience in project and process management. Minimum of 6-8 years relevant experience.
- - Prior consulting experience in a similar hi-tech industry is desirable but not required.
- - Proven experience as a change agent having effectively implemented change in large cross functional organization
- - Large Cross Functional project implementation experience
- - Proven experience working effectively in a matrixed, global organization.
- - Experience working on projects for teams based outside Singapore, e.g. virtual teams.