Order Execution Analyst, Retail Fulfilment Operations (6 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The Retail Fulfilment Operations Order Execution team (PAC RFO OE) is the central Apple Online operations function, responsible to drive sell-through and delight our customers through efficient fulfilment and flawless execution. RFO OE team ensures all Apple Online Store orders are shipped and delivered in line with the commitment made to the customers, works collaboratively with cross functional teams to secure operational excellence across the region, use insight and analytics to improve the supply chain process and develop innovative fulfilment strategies. This position is for an experienced Order Execution (OE) Analyst role within our RFO OE Team. You will apply data analysis/insight and process mapping to drive the optimal customer fulfilment cycle from order induction through to delivery and post sales support. Working in a dynamic environment, you should have the ability to use data effectively to “tell the storinspire change change at all levels in the organization.
- Shown analytical skills and ability to make process improvement recommendations
- Strong negotiation skills to resolve difficult issues and inspire change within and across functional departments
- Sound decision-making skills and consensus building ability
- Promotes collaboration and is an impetus in projects that involve other functional groups
- Experience working with and delivering to key cross-functional and executive stakeholders
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable, flexible and open minded to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change
- Working knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP systems
- Expert in Excel
- Familiar with supply chain and/or order management, preferably in a consumer electronics and/or retail fast fashion setting
- Fluent Mandarin speaker who can read and write Chinese as this role will work with the China market.
Maximize revenue/sell-through and customer experience through thorough data analysis, benchmark of performance levels against commitment to customers, identification/root-causing of performance fall-out/process gaps which undermine the targeted operational excellence. Lead change management initiatives internally and cross-functionally. Build and strengthen relationships with Apple Online Store, Supply Demand Management / Supply Demand Execution, Logistics, Finance, Legal / Compliance teams while driving innovative end-to-end solutions focused on improving Apple’s click to deliver processes. Partner with Supply Chain partners to understand business processes and identify optimization opportunities. Collaborate effectively with Supply Demand Management and Execution (SDM/SDE) teams. Actively seek to understand supply allocation, quotes at goal and influence corrective actions to meet the best customer experience, on behalf of RFO. Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate with Senior Management and Executive Staff internally and cross-functionally. Strengthen an effective management system (goals, objectives, metrics, Key Performance Indicators) directed at continuously improving the speed and quality of our work and increase the end customer satisfaction. Lead or participate in cross-functional initiatives/projects including business requirements definition, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as/when required in order to implement new and/or improved systems/tools/processes/operational capabilities. Support business as usual & new product introduction execution activities as/when required.
Education & Experience
Degree in Business Studies, Materials / Supply Chain Management