Country Controller, Southeast Asia (8 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big! Join Apple sales finance in Singapore as a Country Controller for Southeast Asia. This is a dynamic and growing region and you will be key part of the front line team. We are looking for someone who can be an excellent steward of Apple’s investments, while being a good partner to the sales team to enable growth. We need someone who learns quickly and is curious. This position will report to the sales finance manager for Southeast Asia.
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and influence outcomes
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work streams simultaneously
As a Country Controller, you will own and be involved in the following activities: Decision making support - provide financial analysis and market insight to senior leadership in order to make strategy and investment decisions Demand generation - Develop and evaluate business cases for demand generation activities Country strategy - Partner with the sales team on the country go-to-market strategy Evaluate investments - Evaluate and approve investments in the reseller channel, which include staffing, fixtures, training, marketing, consumer offers, etc. Compliance and financial reporting - Ensure accurate accrual and payment recognition to partners
Education & Experience
MBA or CPA not required, but preferred Finance degree, relevant advanced degree or relevant work experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.