Technical Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
We are a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually re-imagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a dynamic Project Manager will be responsible for leading and implementing software solutions partnering with business and technology partners. This role is business facing. You will have demonstrable record of success leading technology projects in a matrixed environment, aligning business goals to technical solutions and driving product roadmap. You will join a team that champions creativity, builds innovate solutions and delivers on engineering excellence.
- At least 8 years of technical project management in software delivery
- Superb communication, both verbal and written
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills including C level
- Solid experience working with business partners (end customer / non technology)
- Good experience working in a matrix environment, proposing, negotiating, marshalling and leading business and technical partners to get things done
- Strong expertise in object-oriented programming, Java stack, Spring, No-SQL (Cassandra) and SQL databases
- Experience with APIs and high efficiency batch processing and/or streaming systems (Kafka, Spark)
- Experience in Cloud technologies like Containers, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience implementing concurrent, scalable and fault tolerant designs in a distributed and data center environment
- Experience in sizing technical efforts and handling application budget and vendor teams
- Experience working across multiple time zones and geographies
- Retail industry experience desirable
-The ideal candidate will be self- motivated, accountable, technically strong and offers a diverse skillset that aligns with the key qualifications listed above. -You love fast paced environment, building and maintaining strong working relationships with a variety of partners, including business partners, application owners, project managers, technology and infrastructure teams to get the work done. -You naturally take a deep interest in working closely with business to drive the product feature and technology roadmap beyond the first release. -It's a hands-on position where you will lead all phases of product delivery - from requirements discussion and analysis, effort sizing, functional and technical design, development, testing, communication, deployment and more. -To thrive in this role you are a top-tier performer, comfortable with initially undefined projects, skilled communicator who can draw on your business, financial and technical acumen to collaborate with global and regional partners and lead development teams to implement innovative solutions to business problems. -Apple experience is a definite plus.
Education & Experience
Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology.