Channel Systems & Operations - Technical Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
The Channel Systems Operations team is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the position of Technical Project Manager. - You will play a key role in identifying potential issues, Channels and/or trends in repair quality by ongoing analysis and tracking of repairs, critical issues, and reports for feedback to field service. - Own and drive channel projects at a regional level, working with key cross-functional partners to execute the project, and the performance post go-live. - Key member of the project team responsible for setting up and driving performance of large central hub repair facilities in APAC, partnering with the repair technical leaders, implementing new repair processes, fraud checks and regular quality control audits onsite. - Proactively monitor ASP, Carrier, Retail and mail-in location performance of key technical repair quality metrics for all products and driving improvements in metrics through cross-functional collaboration. - Monitor repair trends across the region to proactively identify and address hardware fraud. - Ensure business needs are addressed and customer satisfaction maximized. The role is based in Singapore and the scope covers APAC.
- Previous experience in repair centre management, technical project management or quality engineering is essential
- Strong experience working in a matrix environment, driving change and leading business and technical partners to achieve results
- Comfortable in dealing with multiple key stakeholders and confident to represent the team with the senior management
- Able to multitask and be flexible as key functions may change depending on business requirements
- Ability to think on the spot , multi-task and resolve issues when they occur
- High proficiency in the areas of metrics and reporting, be able to proactively analyse and identify trends that require action. Comfortable to work with and digest large amounts of data in various formats
- Understand existing Apple Support processes & procedures and be able to drive issues to a successful outcome either through team or other functions
- Proactive & Analytical
- Strong Excel background
- Proficiency in English is required. Fluency in another Asian language is preferred but not mandatory
- The ideal candidate will be a strong independent contributor, self-motivated, accountable, technically strong and offer a diverse skillset that aligns with the key qualifications listed above. - To thrive in this role you are a top-tier performer, comfortable with initially undefined projects, and a skilled communicator who can draw on your business, and technical acumen to collaborate with global and regional partners and lead stakeholder teams to implement innovative solutions to business problems. - This position will be directly responsible in the technical management of one or more of our central repair facility locations in South East Asia, in terms of repair quality and technical performance KPI’s. As such the ideal candidate will have experience in similar environments, either managing technical vendors or in managing technical performance for in-house repair facilities - Being proactive and curious is key to being successful in this role. Much of what we do is driven by our own investigation or based on findings flagged to us through other key stakeholders. As a result, the focus of this role is often changing or flexing according to what is essential to the business. The ideal candidate needs to be flexible, proactive and willing to deep dive into many areas of our business in order to drive strong results. - Building and maintaining strong working relationships with a variety of partners is key in this role. Additionally, the successful candidate will be a strong presenter, with confidence and experience to summarise project updates for delivery to wider stakeholder groups (face to face or in large conference calls) on a regular basis. - You are experienced in managing multiple key business projects and responsibilities simultaneously. This role requires a strong multi-tasker who thrives working in a busy, fast-paced environment, who is able to prioritise and manage their own time according to business needs. - You love data, and love to work with data. Everything we do in this team is driven by data from multiple sources and in various forms, so the ideal candidate needs to enjoy working in a data-driven environment, analysing and understanding trends and causes, being comfortable with advanced excel techniques, and ideally with experience in tableau.
Education & Experience
Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology / Project Management, or related discplines preferred Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.