Regional Operations Manager, Channel Strategy and Operations
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
As the Regional Operations Manager based in Singapore, you are responsible for ensuring Apple’s branded fixtures across our reseller partners in multiple countries are maintained to Apple’s high standards to ensure the best customer experience. To do so, you will be collaborating closely with key partners both internally and externally with our resellers and partners. Creating the best in class customer experince is our goal. Are you interested in being the driving force behind significant creative and innovative solutions?
- Deep working knowledge of facilities and maintenance practices
- Self-starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
- Excellent communication, planning and analytical skills necessary as well as deep understanding of the Apple brand
- Ability to manage and organize multiple projects with competing priorities and different timescales
- 5-10 years Retail or equivalent management experience in a high volume, fast paced environment with proven project management skills
- Strong retail operations and finance background
- Supply chain or inventory management background a plus
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Word, Excel and Keynote
- Experience working in a complex, large, matrix organisation with an international focus
- Perform well in high-pressure situations and are comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment;
- Believe in providing consistent and unparalleled customer experiences;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of internal and partner organizations concisely;
- Proficiency in Japanese/ Korean language is a good to have
- Demonstrate strong consultative skills and the ability to develop relationships quickly
- Domestic & international traveling is expected.
Work directly with local Program Managers to deliver Apple look and feel standards while working within the parameters of reseller operations. Monitor repair and maintenance activity on a daily basis. Work with Project Managers and vendors to ensure repairs are processed in a timely and satisfactory manner. Run repair and maintenance reports and identify areas of opportunity to better manage costs. Calculate optional spend for each program, reseller and location. Create and manage budgets for each country - accountable for keeping Program Managers informed of costs in real time. Identify and rectify negative trends. Performance management of all operations vendors to ensure Apple’s service expectations are met. Partner with internal design teams in order to continuously validate methods and techniques of repair to ensure they are consistent with brand expectations. Continued assessment of overall program cost and ROI for Apple. Maintain close working relationships with Finance, Marcom and Sales teams. Constant time spent in shops in order to understand where program improvements can me implemented. Must maintain an intimate knowledge of all business aspects of Apple Branded Programs. Maintain communications amongst stakeholders.
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.