Test and Characterisation Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk! These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a team that sets the standard in cultivating excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? Here is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of the team to make the best camera module for mobile device!
- At least 5 years working experiences of equipment development and automation of camera test and calibration for mass production.
- Expertise in test tools selection and qualification.
- Hands-on experience in equipment bring up, buyoff, UPH optimisation and trouble shooting.
- Familiar with camera testing and calibration mythology (MTF/SFR, VCM, focus, shading, colour and so on).
- Basic optics knowledge (MTF, focal length, FOV, field curvature, depth of field and so on).
- Capable to analyse test data with statistic tools (e.g. excel, JMP…etc)
- Good collaborative and presentation skills, working in multifunctional team.
- Ability to deliver under deadlines and committed to deliver
As a Test and Characterisation Engineer, you will need to develop equipment for camera test. You will work on: - Develop and qualify test tools/equipment of camera test and calibration for lab. - Optimise test equipment and deploy to supplier for camera mass production. - Setup equipment and run cameras test in lab. - Test data collection, process and analysis. - Maintain the equipment in lab. - Provide on site technical support to suppliers.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automation or equivalent.
- The role requires about 20% to 30% travelling.