Ad Platforms Business Strategist - APAC
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming life changing products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. Working as part of an extraordinary team, we're looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Business Strategist to work within our Global Business Strategy team. You will work closely with teams and partners worldwide to help shape our global strategy for Ad Platforms. Now imagine what you could do here?
- Relevant years of analyzing digital advertising markets and developing plans and strategies to drive growth within a high-tech company or product group.
- The ideal candidate should have a background that includes corporate research, business or corporate development and strategy experience as well as strong capabilities in business analysis and modeling. Prior digital marketing experience is a plus.
- We are seeking strong analytical and problem solving skills, matched with the ability to communicate and present data and insights effectively with different levels across the organization. Candidates should have strong financial analysis and forecasting skills and be comfortable using a wide variety of data sources and analysis techniques to contribute to developing a long range vision for the business. Applicants should also have a good understanding of the digital advertising industry and its trends, together with perspectives on where the market is headed.
- On a personal level, we are looking for individuals who will be strong self-starters who can work remotely as part of a geographically diverse team operating across different time-zones. Candidates should demonstrate ability to network effectively and contribute to local cross functional and ad hoc teams.
- Committed to ensuring our business strategy drives growth and business results through constant refinement. This is essential to success along with a strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust.
- Language proficiency in both English and Mandarin is highly advantageous.
The role is based in Singapore, and involves liaising with the Cupertino-based strategy team, the London-based EMEA team and the various Apple product teams situated throughout the world. Responsibilities include making key analytical contributions and taking charge for core components of Ad Platform’s business strategy. As a Business Strategist, you are part of a small but mighty team to identify and evaluate opportunities for Ad Platforms business. Other responsibilities include identifying key risks and upsides for new business opportunities, and to help find efficient ways to incorporate a variety of new initiatives into our plans for global growth. Your contributions will enable the Ad Platforms leadership team to develop a robust portfolio of businesses with the capacity to realize our goals even under conditions of high economic and political uncertainty. You are to use a variety of conventional and innovative analytical techniques to evaluate new opportunities and markets. We also use a set of innovative frameworks which you will apply to new opportunities in order to help build out our strategy. Your work will involve a significant amount of cross business collaboration throughout the company to fit Ad Platforms business strategy into overall Apple’s overarching vision and guiding principles. Accordingly, you will be encouraged to liaise and interact efficiently with departments and groups both inside and outside of Ad Platforms. You are also encouraged to participate in cross department group discussions to build consensus for our long range plans, articulate and evangelize our strategy across Apple.
Education & Experience
MBA or equivalent education.