Client Partner Manager- Search Ads, SEA
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. We want to help people in every part of their lives that we can, including making the world’s best content easily and beautifully available to the hundreds of millions of people around the globe who use Apple products. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. We’ve recently launched Search Ads in the App Store, an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers. In this role, you will grow, lead and develop a team that is responsible for revenue generation and customer happiness. You’ll use your knowledge of developers, advertisers and agencies to create and maintain positive and productive relationships with marketers of all size and type. You’ll quickly gain the respect and support of both management and other employees by achieving business goals and demonstrating good judgment, business insight, balance, objectivity, collaboration, quiet confidence, and trustworthiness. You will also have direct management responsibility for a team of Client Partners (our client facing sales team) and the Platform Specialist Manager.
- You will have proven management experience leading highly successful teams, ideally in multi-territory.
- You will show evidence of building excellent team cultures, of building, developing and retaining talent.
- Significant online, digital or performance marketing experience, ideally working in the mobile and data market, with strong contacts at clients, agencies and developers.
- Strong understanding of the mobile market and real passion for the ever-changing digital space.
- You'll have a deep understanding for the performance market.
- You will be able to sell to customers at C-Suite whilst also being able to activate day to day planners.
- You will have excellent communications skills, be able to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- You'll drive a culture of collaboration and shared success, cross functionally.
- You'll operate "team first" with the ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to new business opportunities.
- Deeply professional and positive attitude.
- Track record of success and over achievement.
- English fluency required. Additional Asian languages are advantageous.
Management of the Client Partner Team, who are responsible for sourcing, managing and developing the largest client, developer and agency relationships. Leading and developing this team, whilst remaining very hands on with our biggest customers. Management of the Platform Specialist Manager, whose team is responsible for developing the search ads accounts, maximising revenue and also maximising customer satisfaction. Driving the right sales culture that ensures we hit revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics (CPT, CPA). Leading by example and ensuring we are delivering extraordinary service for all customers. Ensuring the team are reporting their business through the correct channels, utilising salesforce and other internal business management tools. Ensuring we are working closely with the marketing and product team to feedback market sentiment on products whilst also having a clear view on the wider dynamics of the digital marketing space (view-ability, attribution, competitor analysis etc). In short this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to lead the best in market sales team (Client Partners), driving revenue, client acquisition, customer retention while ensuring the team are providing market leading service to our customers. Your management of the platform specialist manager will also ensure that we are aligned with a phenomenal team of account managers (Platform Specialists) who are managing and developing key accounts won by the Client Partners.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree educated, MBA a plus.