Senior Business Systems Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's IS&T department has positions for enthusiastic, self-motivated interns who are ready to be a part of a dynamic and innovative work environment. As part of IS&T team, you will play a pivotal role in rolling out innovative technologies and SAP business solutions that increases supply chain execution efficiencies. You should possess experience in supply chain planning from sourcing, GATP, execution and a good grasp of supply chain management in am OEM/ODM environment. A solid attention to detail, demonstrable ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Consistent track record of leading strategic projects combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and task.
- Prior consulting experience in a similar hi-tech industry is desirable but not required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and comfortable in working with numbers.
- Ability to remain focused when facing ambiguity and work efficiently under pressure while handling multiple tasks
- Ability to assimilate and learn complex processes in a changing and dynamic work environment on a steep learning curve.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Demonstrable experience working reliably in a matrix, global organization.
- Experience working on projects for teams based outside Singapore
- Experience in managing and collaborating with consultants from vendor s/w companies
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members and partners
- Ambitious, driven individual, comfortable working in a global, fast-paced environment.
- Domain expertise in SAP APO, GATP.
- Experience in developing supply chain solutions based on SAP Predictive Analysis Library, SAP Web IDE would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will work with business users, application owners, developers, project managers and support teams. - Work on Global IS&T teams during requirement analysis, design review, build and testing phases. - Articulate Business Requirements, lead and assist in the formulation of project solutions or prototype/proof of concept solution. - Undertake technical and functional accountability for specific applications and/or its function performing design and implementation of solutions across various IS&T systems. - Translate complex multi-functional business needs into system design and technical specifications. - Lead proof-of-concept and pilot implementations to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. - Influence on the strategic direction of solutioning and architecture. - Configuration, design and customisation of SAP suite of solutions, including SAP APO, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform - Extend SAP standard features to support Apple needs through SAP Improvement and extensibility framework utilising user exits, implicit improvements, BADIs, BAPIs - Understanding of ABAP/4 development platform with ability to read code, debug and fix. - Working knowledge of interfaces across systems (both SAP and non-SAP) utilising various technology frameworks. - Technical understanding of integration with various systems and technologies like HANA, Enterprise Portal, SAP Process Orchestration, BRF+, UI5, Fiori, Webdynpro etc. - Knowledge of SAP Data Models, data dictionary and table design in the sourcing, GATP functions and the changes into SAP S/4 HANA. - Working knowledge on developing SAP HANA apps via SAP Web IDE. - Test custom code at module level and integrate testing across the IS&T SAP systems. - Establish close relationship and partnership with multi-functional IS&T and business partners. - Lead support teams to provide applications support for SAP/SCI applications. - Propensity and aptitude to learn and work in new technology areas like SAP Cloud Platform, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP HANA Predictive Analysis Library, SAP Leonardo, AML, NLP - Candidate should be able to work efficiently in highly proven outsourcing model
Education & Experience
- B.S / M.S in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.