Inclusion and Diversity, Business Partner
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that reassures the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it We're growing and support you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
- Track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model.
- Effective implementation of talent initiatives, tools and processes.
- Expertise in People disciplines, such as: leadership development, executive mentoring, global I&D/HR, training and development, and measurement and accountability expertise.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Ability to influence
- Assess and develop an I&D strategy for the region specific to the talent, culture and business needs - Build relationships and leverage the I&D and People functions (recruiting, development, leadership solutions, analytics, benefits, etc.) to implement solutions - Partner with business leaders and People Business Partners to help identify I&D areas of focus and growth for diverse talent (recruiting, assignments, development) - Implement I&D solutions to support progress across unique leadership and business needs - Leverage I&D insights to develop customized plans of action - Coordinate with Diversity Network Association (DNA) leaders on DNA engagement and manage key I&D events unique to region
Education & Experience
- Masters and degree are highly preferred - I&D experience preferred
- - Some overnight and international travel required