Apple Search Ads - Training Instructor
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, we are quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. We are seeking an experienced Trainer to support the Singapore based Search Ads sales team. This individual has a passion for developing world-class sales and account management teams. The ideal candidate has expertise in adult learning principles, interactive training, learner management and training assessment. To be successful, you should have strong communication and inter-personal skills, be highly organized, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently to meet timelines and business objectives. You will have a consistent track record of crafting and delivering world class training programs with interactive exercises to advance the learners experience.
- 3 years sales training experience in B2B, tech or other knowledge intensive field
- Experience delivering sales training curriculum for technically dense products in a concise, consumable and actionable manner.
- Experience leading front of the room trainings and delivering curriculum across sales and account management teams
- An organized, methodical personality and excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in the mobile app space, search and/or performance marketing along with start-up experience is preferred
Work closely with Search Ads training team to define and execute in-person training curriculum for all new hires on Search Ads team. Deliver ongoing training for effective usage of reporting systems, consultative sales skills and vertical insights to increase client performance and engagement. Help develop reference collateral and learning tools to support ongoing training plans. Deliver product training to external partners and clients. Support new product launches with training to help drive client adoption. Conduct training sessions to advance both technical and client engagement excellence.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience