Apple Music Operation Specialist, SEA
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Apple Music, the world’s fastest-growing subscription music streaming service, offers subscribers an incredible catalog of more than 60 million songs, combined with their entire iTunes library, which they can stream or download for offline listening all completely ad-free. Subscribers can also create their own playlists or discover new ones curated by Apple Music, and share music with their friends. In addition, they also get daily recommendation based on the music they already love, can listen to radio stations from every genre, and watch exclusive music videos, documentaries and concerts from their favorite artists. Apple Music also includes Beats 1, a global live stream of radio shows. Listen across all of your devices. The Apple Music is a single, beautiful destination for all the music you love, and the ones you’re about to. Be a part of an exciting, growing team and help shape the future of the music industry. This is a hands-on, external-facing technical operational position responsible for managing our music label partners in the Asia Pacific region. In this role, you’ll become an expert on the service provided in Apple Music along with the content provided by our partners and how the two integrate. You’ll understand the complexities of digital content services, metadata and asset preparation.
- We are looking for individuals with:
- Strong knowledge of music industry standards, digital media workflows and culture.
- Passion for Music, and other digital content.
- Experienced with partner and project management.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple easy-to-understand terms for non-technical audiences.
- Results-oriented, upbeat, and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- Experienced with cross-functional projects and communication.
- Analytical, inquisitive, and comfortable working with large data sets to form meaningful conclusions.
- Self-starting, self-directed and self-sufficient
- Outstanding time-management skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work with changing and often ambiguous goals.
- Strong English language skills required.
- Additional languages such as Thai, Vietnamese skills a plus.
You will be responsible for explaining, validating, and monitoring our partner integrations and strategic expansion initiatives; You will diagnose issues and identifying solutions with internal and external partners; Building relationships and consensus with video partners around the world and various internal Apple teams, including Business Development, Engineering, Editorial, Localisation, and more; Developing scalable processes for onboarding partners onto the Apple TV app platform; Tracking and reporting status of various projects with internal and external partners; Developing key critical metrics, success criteria, and measures to feed that reporting; Collaborating with Apple Engineering on improving internal tools and resolving bugs.