Site Lead - Siri Annotation APAC Region
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Can you build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver? Can you share the Apple vision of perfection with your employees and work towards results? The Siri Annotation team is passionate about technology with a focus on enriching the Siri customer experience. Improving Siri across multiple languages and regions requires a diverse set of leadership skills, and as the Site Lead, you’re an expert in them all. This is a fast paced, dynamic environment, we are seeking a leader who can exhibit composure while learning from each new challenge. This role can be based onsite in Singapore or Yokohama, Japan.
- 8+ years leadership experience, managing and motivating large, high-performance teams
- Experience managing geographically dispersed teams
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated track record of strategic decision-making and good judgment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present to senior leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and inspire direct reports
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality
The Site Lead for our Siri Annotation team will lead and develop teams at multiple sites in the APAC Region. You will manage policies and procedures and conduct quality audits of support. You will collaborate with cross functional partners in the development of tools and reports to analyze and run the business, including workflow optimizations, workforce management, and volume predictions. You’ll report on status, milestones and goals to stakeholders and leadership. You will mentor and inspire your teams to deliver innovative ideas, strong performance, and high quality results. You’ll determine staffing requirements, participate in interviewing, hiring and on boarding of new team members. You will be responsible for overall team performance with a focus on developing managers and achieving quality results. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and career development.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred