Global Program Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People Operations Team, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented visionaries and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life. Join our People Support Operations Team and help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products.
- You have prior experience in HR Operations project work and understand the dependencies across various areas of expertise within the function (e.g. HRIS, Benefits, Payroll, and third-party administrators, etc).
- You are results orientated and comfortable with ambiguity. Navigating and pivoting in an ever-changing environment does not disrupt you and your goal.
- You love details and applying your continuous improvement mindset. Your analytical nature loves incorporating facts and data into project plans.
- You have experience setting an operationally-minded program strategy by building support and cross-functional collaboration
- You are an extraordinary communicator with a knack for encouraging positive relationships with people in different disciplines, locations and at various levels.
- You are curious, flexible and a dedicated problem solver. Listening and learning is key
- You are passionate about the Apple culture, values, and the employee experience.
We are seeking program manager to lead key improvements and new ways of working for the People Support team worldwide. You are essential in helping us achieve operational excellence while providing our employees with a world-class support experience. This role works cross-functionally with internal partners to develop, implement and maintain programs that will support Apple employees to do the best work of their lives. These programs include work that involves people with diverse needs, training activities, building processes, implementation plans, and improvements of infrastructure technologies (Web, phone, CRM, HRIS, etc).
Education & Experience
- 5+ years experience in Human Operations and project management - Knowledge of contact center technologies and usage: CRM, phone, knowledge base and web-based catalogs - PMP or IPMA qualifications or equivalent is preferred - Experience reporting for Projects and using Project Management Portfolio systems - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- International travel maybe required to connect and partner with stakeholders and specialist teams.