Marketing Analyst, Ad Platforms
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We are seeking a data analyst to help build the next generation of analytical solutions for the Advertising Platforms Marketing team. We are looking for a self-starter with a wide variety of technical skills and the ability to transform large data sets into actionable insights and recommendations. You’ll be responsible for measuring and optimizing marketing campaign effectiveness and helping our go-to-market teams acquire new customers, minimize churn and improve customer success. And you’ll need to be comfortable with ambiguity and working within a highly distributed global team.
- 5-7 years of recent experience in a business analyst or data analyst role.
- Programming skills in SQL required.
- Experience developing compelling data visualizations, dashboards and reporting in Tableau.
- Experience in exploratory data analysis and familiarity with advanced quantitative analysis.
- Comfortable working with modern data technologies. Familiarity with database modeling and data warehousing principles.
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to work efficiently with data science and engineering partners to meet the data needs of the business, translating business needs into analytical requirements.
- Experience in the digital advertising industry or related field.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive work style and creative problem solver who has the ability to balance multiple projects, demonstrating a strong work ethic.
- Ability to operate comfortably and efficiently in a fast-paced, highly multi-functional, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience engaging with the business and leadership on problem definition.
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics, as well as 3rd-party data sources (e.g. Nielsen, App Annie, Kantar, TGI, etc.)
Support the Marketing team with analytics and customer insights Empower the Marketing team with insights that inform and fulfill strategic objectives and goals for every fiscal quarter. Quantify the impact of marketing initiatives on customer success and future behavior. Responsible for business analytics work through all phases, including data quality, data analysis, data visualization, and presentation of results and deliverables. Monitor usage metrics, understanding business-based explanations for large scale trends and patterns in customer lifecycle behavior Develop data models and analytical tools for ongoing audience segmentation, benchmarking, trending and competitive analysis. Build dashboards, reports and presentations. Collaborate with cross-functional team, including Data Insights, Operations, Product, Finance and Engineering.
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Arts or Science in a quantitative field of study including business, statistics, math, economics or a related discipline; graduate degree a plus.