Channel Account Manager - Vietnam
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s business through partnering with our Distribution network. We are seeking a Channel Account Manager to join our Distribution Sales team based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The position plays a critical role in Apple’s sales performance and growth in Vietnam. You will collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create account plans and programs that scale the business across a broad product & services portfolio.
- You have consultative sales experience gained in the consumer technology industry.
- In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications, IT & mobile device markets and ecosystems.
- In-depth understanding of distribution business models, history, economics and underlying value drivers, with demonstrated commercial acumen & analytical capabilities.
- Extensive experience building and managing relationships with large and complex organisations.
- Clear ability to influence others and navigate diverse and demanding stakeholder groups including C-suite.
- Confident and articulate communicator. Able to present insights, proposals and drive conclusions in an engaging manner.
- Ability and drive to inspire cross-functional teams to programatic delivery excellence.
- Capable of working autonomously yet able to build, develop, and harness strong internal and external networks.
- Experienced in delivering successful outcomes through leveraging internal and external collaboration.
Develop and maintain broad relationships with key stakeholders, developing a strong understanding and alignment with their respective focus areas, value drivers and strategic priorities. Create account plans to drive achievement of targeted business objectives. Work collaboratively with key partner to ensure competitive positioning of Apple Products in all market offers. Ensure optimal channel performance through ongoing analysis of sales data to understand performance, identify growth opportunities, and maintain an effective sales partnership. Drive channel programs to ensure excellent customer experience and partner mindshare. Identify demand generation and promotional opportunities which optimise sales performance, and negotiate commercial arrangements and drive execution against agreed plan. Analyse emerging trends, competitor actions and partner capabilities to identify new opportunities. Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets. Appreciates local Vietnamese cultural and ability to connect with strong proficiency in both English and local language.
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. MBA degree will be a plus
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity