RPAC Ownership Operations, Program Manager
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple Retail Stores exist to enrich lives, connect with the community, and are designed to unite liberal arts and technology - imagine what you could do here. We are looking for a key player who is passionate about driving strong business results through effective customer and employee engagement strategies. You will work with Global Retail Support partners to design and launch programs to support Apple Retail priorities and initiatives. This role relies on collaboration, ability to design, think strategically and execute programs that enhance the in-store employee experience, through the filters of Team, Customer and Apple. A Program Manager within the Ownership Operations Team is responsible for creating, leading, and implementing effective global and local projects and solving complex technical problems that relate to creating owners of our products through the Customer Journey. Keys to success include exceptional analytical, collaborative, problem solving, and communication skills, as well as a natural desire to drive results and deliver hands-on execution.
- Excellent project management and organisation skills.
- Demonstrated understanding and use of project management tools and project lifecycles.
- Strong individual contributor. Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Manages ambiguity and proficient at managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Dedication to the delivery of consistent and unparalleled customer experience both internal and external.
- Demonstrated understanding of Change and Stakeholder Management and can effectively balance stakeholders at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Cultivates innovation and can quickly articulate in a way that gains consensus and builds partnership.
- Ability to develop relationships quickly, is a well respected and trusted partner that drives interpersonal engagement, and performs well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving skills. Proven ability to identify trends, develop strategies, and implement solutions.
- Ability to stay current and provides business insights across the latest processes, procedures, and technology.
- Self-aware and reflective in both productivity and performance. Leads self-improvement conversations regularly.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones
- A minimum 5 years of project management experience is a plus.
- BA/BS and/or MBA preferred.
- Previous Retail Store Operations, Regional or National Retail Management or Field Leadership experience is a plus.
Create and implement strategic initiatives that align with Apple retail priorities to deliver results through creating owners, maximising efficiencies, and improving processes Execute on key strategies in with a specific focus on driving hero product ownership and class leading customer experiences. Initiate, drive, and deliver effective projects within a global cross-functional team. Lead, manage, and execute detailed project plans and track project deliverables. Identify opportunities within the Retail customer experience, and then create an effective solution alongside global partners. Develop and maintain key partnership with senior field leadership including sharing key projects and initiatives by traveling to markets, hosting forums, conducting calls, and creating a feedback and communication outlet. Identify roadblocks and potential impacts (both systematic and procedural) before they emerge; escalate issues through the appropriate channels to gain resolution quickly. Complete project impact analysis and work to implement training, communication, and change management strategies Other duties as assigned.