RPAC Backstage Operations - Program Manager
Operations and Supply Chain
The Store Operations Team guides, motivates, and inspires Retail team members to do their lives’ best work, delivering unparalleled experiences to all who buy and receive products from Apple. We collaborate with partners across Apple to develop Retail Programs, enabling customers to receive their product with speed, clarity, and convenience.
- Lead the design and execution of programs that enhance the iPhone buying experience
- Identify opportunities to improve the iPhone buying experience through analysis of trends and team and customer feedback
- Develop, implement and maintain all iPhone processes to maximise efficiency and reduce workload
- Partner with our Market Development teams on the development of new commercial programs, providing operational input and guidance
- Partner with the Systems and Technology teams to identify and resolve systematic issues that may negatively impact Apple Retail Stores
- Partner with peers and the field to maintain awareness of global initiatives, compliance, systems, technology, and current day climate within stores
- Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of store systems, processes, and the Apple Retail model
- Be the voice and global point of escalation for stores on all projects. Identify roadblocks and potential impacts (both systematic and procedural) before they emerge; escalate issues through the appropriate channels to gain resolution quickly
- Work closely with and maintain key partnership with the Communications team to ensure initiatives, process changes, and updates are communicated effectively to store teams
- Partner with Retail Learning & Development teams to design and deliver effective strategies for implementing and maintaining a strong knowledge level amongst our store teamsCreate, manage, and execute detailed project plans, key documentation, process maps, and schedules, with responsibility for task and team coordination
- Track project and deliverables, regularly coordinate and escalate high priority issues communicating
- status to global teams
- Develop and maintain key partnership with the field including Regional Directors, Market Leaders, Store Leaders, and store teams sharing key projects and initiatives by traveling to markets, hosting forums, conducting calls, and creating a feedback and communication outlet. Turn information gathered into results that influence current projects or create new/improved initiatives that drive results
We are looking for a Program Manager to lead and manage complex, regional iPhone strategies that positively impact our employees and customers. Responsible for collaborating with cross functional business partners to design, build and support key iPhone growth programs, they will strive to elevate the team and customer journey in Apple Retail stores. Keys to success would include exceptional analytical, collaborative, problem solving, and communication skills, as well as a natural desire to drive results and deliver hands-on execution.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Excellent project management and organisation skills. Understanding of project management life-cycle and theories.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Experience in optimising the systems and experience associated with customer transactions.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- A true global thinker who is able to scale local initiatives to positively impact other regions
- Performs well in high-pressure situations in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stay current with the latest processes, procedures, and technology.
- Fluent in English, additional language skills are a plus.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and some travel required