Fraud Prevention Specialist - Korean Market
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
The Fraud Prevention Specialist supports our Apple online customers and partner organisations on issues related to payment fraud.
- Customer focussed with demonstrated experience in excelling in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal Korean and English communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to orchestrate multiple activities and tools at once.
- Able maintain a positive attitude and work quickly and efficiently a fast-paced, performance-based environment.
- Creative problem solving skills with a comfort in dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to understand complex processes.
- Strong team player.
Review and analyse simple blocked Card Not Present orders to detect fraudulent activity and determine appropriate next steps. Resolve chargeback disputes. Cancel fraudulent orders. Serve as a point of contact between customers, credit card companies, banks and shipping carriers. Identify and recommend innovative ideas to improve the customer experience.