Executive Relations Liaison
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Corporate Executive Relations is the link between Apple customers and Apple's executive team, Public Relations, Investor Relations, Apple Legal, and Sr. Director of Customer Care in solving complex, sensitive issues. The Corporate Executive team manages damage control, customer recovery and retention. We work with Apple's most demanding and high profile customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. A second language skill will be an advantage.
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Strong technical aptitude
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- Advanced judgement, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Outstanding follow through and organizational ability
- Independence and out of the box thinking will be a key factor to ensure success in this position
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Normally requires a BA/BS or equivalent, plus 3-4 years experience in a Customer Relations or other customer support environment
- Should be proficient with Mac hardware and Mac OS
The role is responsible for all but not limited to the following: - Making outreach to customers referred to Executive Relations - Communicating directly with the relevant government and consumer advocacy officers across the region - Developing executive communication strategies and official Apple positioning to be conveyed on behalf of Apple’s Executive team - Attending tribunals and mediation hearings on behalf of Apple - Working under aggressive time commitments - Working with Apple’s most demanding, influential and high profile customers - Communicating official positioning on company issues - Developing creative solutions to customer problems - Identifying and escalating emerging product or customer dissatisfiers Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.