Retail Market Development - APAC Operations Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Summary Apple’s Retail Market Development team is looking for a dynamic, talented and highly motivated person to join our APAC team. Our team is responsible for identifying, leading and implementing commercial program to help drive Apple Retail towards increasing ownership. As a member of the team, you will play a key role in contributing to the performance and success of the Retail business and Apple branded products from the perspectives of operations and analytics.
- Key Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in finance, product merchandising or corporate operations,
- preferably in the Retail or Consumer Electronics industries.
- Self-starter with exceptional analytical and proven problem-solving skills, and high
- proficiency with excel.
- Passion for analyzing data, drawing conclusions and developing and presenting go-
- forward recommendations
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to execute tactically with precision
- Skilled partnership manager with the ability to effectively manage relationships at all
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing team environment
- BS or MBA preferred
Description: • Support seamless product new product launch operations in collaboration with cross- functional, regional and worldwide teams aligned with business and team goals, providing market insights to validate and guide product forecasts and allocations. • Manage process for all product, program and service pricing across multiple markets. • Utilize in-house systems and tools to enter critical data for new product, program or promotion execution. • Serve as point of contact for our carrier partners to ensure successful carrier operations in our channels. • Perform analysis of product, program and promotion performance to identify commercial opportunities by market.