IS&T Retail Store Systems Operations Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could achieve. The APAC IS&T Retail Store Operations team work multi-functionally on global projects in delivering services and solutions specific to the region. The team enables growth through our IT solutions, partnering directly with the business to ensure our solutions meet the unique needs of the regional business in Asia. We are looking for a forward-thinking leader to evolve the operation team to provide Apple-standard user experience to business.
- 8-10 years working experience in IT service management area.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills and have awareness of the business priority
- Able to apply logical thinking and make both day-to day and long term strategic plan to ensure IT solutions aligns with the business
- Superb communication skill and work well with people
- Passionate with process transformation and innovation ideas with strong problem solving skills
- A strong knowledge of Apple Retail Store processes and systems is helpful.
- Experience/Knowledge in following technical areas is a plus- incident management process, hardware and systems monitoring tools, large scale hardware deployment project management, asset lifecycle management, and mass deployment images and software update.
- Lead and develop APAC operation team to deliver outstanding service within Service Level Agreement. The service area includes incident management, warehouse management for break/fix, RMA Strategy, assets lifecycle management and vendor management. - Develop long-term strategy and optimise existing processes in above mentioned area to meet growing business needs. - Develop communication strategy on system updates, changes, problems or new process in placed to relevant partners and leadership. - Collaborate with global project teams and multi-functional teams to develop IT solutions deployment strategy in the region. - Lead APAC operations team to drive ideas for innovation.