Systems Readiness Programme Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The right product, at the right place and at the right time. That’s our mantra at Pacific Operations. Want to be a part of what it takes to bring Apple’s products to the hands of millions of customers across the Asia Pacific region? Read on, to learn more. The Product & Launch Readiness (PLR) team is responsible for leading cross functional teams to align on the product launch strategy (timing, volume, channel coverage etc) and closely track execution, ensuring operational risks are raised and mitigated. We strive to execute precisely in order to offer the best customer experience when we launch new products As a System Readiness Manager, we are looking for an extraordinary stitcher and a driven individual, who will passionately bring people together, see things with a holistic view and is able to effectively engage with senior leadership. You will steward capability roadmaps in partnership with function leads within PLR. In addition, you will own planning and execution for product launches. You will work with worldwide and regional teams across the globe to ensure a timely launch across all of Apple’s Routes-to-Market (Online, Retail and Channel). Your leadership on continuous improvement to seek efficiency and effectiveness in the launch process will be key.
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills
- Strong articulation skills and ability to influence without authority
- Ability to identify and communicate innovative ideas to improve processes and performance
- Relationship Management
- Extraordinary EQ and partner management skills with cross-functional teams of all levels in a matrix organization
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to connect the dots and handle project plans, timelines and risks effectively
- Ability to assess and initiate cross-functional efforts to build and support a complex system landscape.
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to craft detailed execution plans for strategies with landmarks, dependencies, DRIs, timelines and mitigation plan for execution risks.
- Sharp eye for details with a “hands-on” and continuous improvement mentality to identify inefficiencies and design improvement solutions
- Experience and knowledge of multiple subject areas within supply chain operations (order to fulfilment, supply/demand planning, logistics, manufacturing, etc.) and product management (localization, certification and new product launches) are pluses
- Proven experience as a change agent having effectively implemented change in large cross functional organization
• Upon joining Systems Readiness, you will start off by managing and governing the capability roadmap of functions within PLR (MDM/PLM/RDNS). Partnering with the business function, you will normalise, frame and size their business ask into tangible and measurable requirements. • You are an internal change management agent and you keep your focus in helping PLR function translate post mortem and/or business strategies into a capability roadmap balancing both regional and global strategic goals. • In launch events, you own the launch effort of introducing products used for Event / Global Marketing activities. You will also be responsible to ensure system setups for our online B2C and B2B stores are accurate for launch. Essentially, you will program manage these activities covering country launch schedule plans, end to end supply chain execution from factory to Point of Sale, infrastructure / tools readiness, while focusing on delightful customer experience and risk mitigation. • In this role, you will quickly build your experience by your exposure to the breadth of Apple Operations. You will also drive alignment across all Operations teams (e.g. Product Localization Management (PLM), Supply Demand Management (SDM), Logistics, Reseller Operations (RO), Retail Fulfillment Ops (RFO)), as well as other functions (Product Marketing, Sales, IT, Pricing etc at Global, Regional and Country levels. In a nutshell, your role is to bring alignment and clarity in a highly dynamic environment, making sure that all the teams are up to date and driving towards the same strategic launch objective. • You will be responsible for the success of your product launch and will be the key point of contact to the senior leadership team during the launch health reviews and drive risk mitigation under tight timelines.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required; MBA or advanced degree is a plus