Administrative Assistant - Apple Search Ads
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant with a real passion for customer excellence to join our Search Ads team. Are you a high-energy, collaborating, dedicated individual? Are you ready to take on new and exciting challenges, and make a big impact from the beginning? Keep reading! This position will provide support to a quickly growing office as well as executive leadership at Apple Inc. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team member with a friendly work style. Must be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize, and take initiative.
- Minimum of 5 years of in office or facilities management and administrative support.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and time sensitive environment.
- Consistent track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly and under pressure.
- Experience calendaring for multiple executives and/or teams.
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrates a proactive ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react efficiently with independent/sound judgment.
- Has a passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices.
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
- Determined, self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges.
- Exceptional worth ethic, discreet and trustworthy.
- Must be confident to make complicated decisions on their own when needed and able to explain their reasoning.
- Ability to influence others; manage conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward.
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently & expeditiously.
- Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly.
- Experience planning, managing and executing large scale events and meetings.
Provide full facilities and some back up administrative support to office. Ability to manage cross-functional calendars with some calendaring, while supporting the overall teams. Full ownership in approving and managing all conference rooms to maximize utilization. Organize meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls. Quickly develop an understanding of the teams operations, culture, policies and procedures. Help plan and execute offsite meetings for team and arrange catering as needed. Assist in planning and managing quarterly business review meetings for large clients. Organize and manage Apple team events on a monthly/quarterly basis. Consistent interaction with top Executive Admins and Executives within Apple Inc. Ability to excel working with complex and different personalities diplomatically. Proactively manage team support, ranging from printer management, supplies, facilities and more. Assist in ordering tech equipment and office supplies for North American team. Experience with on-boarding new employees. Partner with other administrative team members on larger Apple events or backup for SF building. Efficient in Apple programs, especially iCal, Keynote, Numbers, Pages along with additional knowledge of Excel. Contribute a fun and creative approach to team activities and morale.