Product Insights Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We don’t just craft products - we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that support the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Exciting, right? If you wish to contribute to improving our products, read on to learn how you can help us deliver. The Apple Support Engineering and Software & Services group is looking for an analyst to identify trends within our products and services. In this role, you will review specific issues driving customer contact and determine how best to aggregate the data into reporting for Contact Center Management and Apple Support Engineering. You are analytical, detail oriented, and able to use critical thinking to resolve issues and find solutions within iOS, macOS, iCloud, and Apple branded applications.
- You will have a strong technical background in iOS, macOS and related technologies
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a technical support role in a contact center
- Expert skills creating reports in Excel and developing presentations in Keynote
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Japanese and preferably in English
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to travel as needed
Analyze data to create ad hoc reports on different products. Review data for technical accuracy and consistency. Craft and present reports to AppleCare Engineering. Recommend improvements to the contact center on improving data quality.
Education & Experience
Typically requires BS degree (Computer Science or Engineering preferred) or equivalent