Process Development Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple is a place where extraordinary people team up to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and our ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! An extraordinary opportunity to be part of our Process and Test Engineering group, responsible to develop assembly and test processes, equipment and materials for leading edge optical modules. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk!
- Ideally, you will have:
- Over 5 years hand-on experience in semiconductor module packaging or test, especially, Camera Module, laser, LED or related Process
- Fluent in English communication, additional language skills a plus
- Experienced working with subcontract manufacturing partners
- Experience in semiconductor module assembly required, with camera module, laser optics, LED and prox modules a plus.
- High volume manufacturing, and production ramp experience
- Knowledgeable in production control processes, machine commissioning, data analysis/interpretation GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis, MSA;
In this role, you are to work in a close and collaborative relationship with subcontract manufacturing partners engineering teams to develop the HVM infrastructure required to produce the highest quality hardware. Responsibilities include: - Develop Camera Module manufacturing & Test process / equipments / materials for FOL (Front Of Line) and EOL (End Of Line) - Develop new manufacturing process / equipment / material for Camera module related components; - Provide technical leadership in resolving any process or test related issue; - Responsible for developing DOEs, Statistical Process Analysis, Process specification, D/PFMEA and Process control plan - Responsible for Failure analysis, Corrective actions and Yield improvement
Education & Experience
Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Physics or equivalent)