Executive Admin Assistant - Apple Sales
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant with a real passion for customer excellence to join us. Are you a high-energy, collaborating, dedicated individual? Are you ready to take on new and exciting challenges, and make a big impact from the beginning?
- * Minimum of 6-8 years' experience supporting senior level management in an administrative capacity
- * Proven experience working in a multinational corporation supporting a diverse sales team across multiple geographies
- * Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with experience in creation and management of executive-level communications
- Able to communicate effectively with senior executives, their assistants and employees across the team
- Listening skills; ability to understand assignments and complete them with little to no follow up from assigned leaders
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks concurrently and use own time to save time for others
- Organised but flexible, with the ability to anticipate change, and to react efficiently
- High level of integrity; ability to balance confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as Calendar, Numbers and Keynote
- Ensure assigned leaders are using their time effectively and to the greatest impact. This requires an understanding of what’s most meaningful for effective calendar management, tracking deadlines and meeting productivity. - Manage and maintain calendars and coordinate appointments, meetings, conference calls, for executives, including extensive rescheduling, and ensuring that all meeting logistics are taken care of. - Plan, coordinate and communicate employee events such as group meetings, off-sites and all-staff forums. This goes beyond inviting participants and booking rooms - the Area Assistant is also responsible for ensuring that objectives are clear, preparation is appropriate, and budgets are managed. - Attend team meetings, capture and circulate key decisions, and work with assigned leaders to ensure appropriate follow-up. - Balance administrative tasks for assigned leaders such as booking travel, managing budget and expenses, and helping to prepare for presentations. - Support all facilities activities for the team, including office moves, ordering equipment, maintaining standards and supplies in multiple locations, conference room management and badge access requests. Understand team growth plans to anticipate and address facilities and on-boarding needs. - Proactively improve the productivity of the entire team by crafting process efficiencies, coordinating team meetings, assisting with new employee onboarding, and filling in gaps where needed to help others.
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.