Technical Service Trainer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Do you have a passion for developing and delivering training for the coolest products on the market? If that’s you, we should talk! As a Technical Service Trainer, you will deploy technical training using a variety of techniques, including presentations, on camera delivery (VILT), role-plays, hands-on labs, and self-paced study. This position is located in Singapore.
- Degree qualified with 2-5 years relevant work experience in training or a similar field In depth technical knowledge of Apple Hardware and Software services (macOS, iOS, iPadOS, tvOS)
- Fluency in English and Thai is needed. Proficiency in other languages such as Bahasa Indonesian or Vietnamese will be an added advantage
- Broad-minded, strong analytical skills with scrupulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to build relationships quickly
- Excellent planning, organisation and implementation skills
- Able to give detailed feedback objectively and clearly
- Deep understanding of adult learning concepts and techniques
- Experience in shooting video in a professional production environment and voice over recording. Familiar with video and audio pre and post production
- Experience in camera delivery and distance learning techniques
- Experience with Windows operation systems an advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
- Instruct trainees on effective skills in Apple hardware repair, upgrades, and installations, software product knowledge, cross platform networking, customer care, procedure adherence, tools usage, and customer tracking systems - Maintain training rooms, studios and recording space, ensuring all are equipped and set up with the necessary equipment to conduct classes, including computers, software, networking, peripherals, and audio/visual aids - Manage classroom inventory processes - Develop and assist with the development of new training materials when required, particularly in the areas of on-line service training, hands-on hardware repair labs, interactive role-plays and instructional movies - Review and provided feedback on all training material. Provide input to course developers to define instructional objectives - Customise training materials as needed to ensure training meets the needs of specified on the job tasks - Meet instructional learning objectives though delivery of courses - Maintain extensive knowledge of course materials and deliver courses - The successful candidate may need to travel as necessary, appear on video and participate as talent in voice recordings to support service training as needed - Liaise with Apple management to ensure all training requirements are fulfilled - Manage performance feedback to Apple management Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.