Business Operation Program Manager - Apple Pay Asia
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
Apple is seeking an experienced business operation program manager to help Apple Pay functionality in Asia. The role will work with Apple Pay existing partners to help them improve Apple Pay user experience, as well as future partners to prepare them ready to get on board. The partners include banks, payment networks, merchants. The role will also need to work cross functionally with Apple Pay business leadership, project managers, business development, product marketing, engineering, merchant and legal teams on multiple tasks. This role is full time and is preferred to be located in Apple Shanghai or Beijing office.
- High degree of proficiency on data analysis skills with spreadsheets and presentation tools. Strong analytical mindset and fierce attention to detail
- Must be a recognized project driver with at least 5+ years of industry experience
- Proven track record of managing multiple competing priorities in a cross-functional environment with many stakeholders and teams. Experience supporting external partners from a technical perspective
- Enthusiastic willingness to learn new technologies and spaces. Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and proficient deck preparation experience for senior level. Good presentation skills in English.
- Experience in financial / bank / payment / acquiring industry preferred and/or experience in manufacturing / service industry for computers / phones and related technologies is a plus.
Works extensively with business program management, software and hardware teams as it relates to operations Serves as a resource to business teams to ensure day-to-day operations, business analytic insights are meeting expectations Supports external partner operations and working to improve the customer experience collectively Understand the production support processes and service levels and able to coordinate with the relevant technology teams Ability to problem solve and drive customer / partner issues appropriately to their conclusion Able to write detailed and clear stakeholder and executive communications regarding operations issues and insights Able to develop and maintain ongoing partner communications and reports on “state” of business Able to identify area of underperformance from analyzing data or troubleshooting problems, and design improvement plan Very skillful on influencing internal and external partners on their decisions Extensive market research experience to understand payment industry, make strategic insight and recommendation Troubleshoots and supports smooth operation of production across internal and external commercial partners Supports business objectives from introduction of new features to expansion Serves as an escalation point for technical and customer issues
Education & Experience
Bachelor/Master Degree or above, Engineering or MBA desirable