Australia & New Zealand Marketing Manager, Ad Platforms (based in Singapore)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, we are quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. We’re searching for a highly motivated marketing professional with a real passion for B2B marketing to join our marketing team in Singapore. Reporting into the Regional Marketing Lead, you will thrive working within a dynamic environment with partners located both locally and globally. We're looking for an excellent teammate with deep functional and regional expertise. Through the quality of the strategic recommendations and the perfect execution of the plans, you will be able to quickly establish positive relationships with regional Partner Development teams and functional peers in other regions. You'll be analytical, inventive, customer-focused, collaborative, and will have an ability to work independently to meet deadlines and business objectives. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points, and be passionate about digital and mobile marketing. Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
- Hold at least 8 years of B2B product marketing experience for a leading brand, Advertising platform or technology.
- Have a successful track record in supporting sales teams in their marketing needs, marketing directly to agencies, big brand performance marketers, app developers or small businesses.
- Be independent and self-sufficient, and able to excel within autonomy and ambiguity.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Hold strong project management, organizational, and creative thinking skills, and be capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Remain highly composed in a dynamic organization with competing priorities.
- Be experienced operating in high performance teams in a highly matrixed, global organization.
- Have an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust, can quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of cross functional and global colleagues.
Ensure a deep understanding of what differentiates Apple Search Ads as a product and service, and how it offers unique value in the context of the broader app advertising market in the Australia/NZ region. Collaborate with global Channel Marketing and local Partner Development teams to develop a regional marketing plan for our Managed Customers and Partners. Augment global programs with regional initiatives or pilots to achieve business objectives. You'll contribute actively to the international community of Marketers to share and develop best processes and practices across regions. Develop an events strategy for the region in partnership with Partner Development and global counterparts. Combine industry, partner and proprietary events to ensure customer engagements result in business target achievements, both qualitatively and financially. You'll help to lead the successful execution and measurement of those events. Partner with global Product & Channel Marketing teams to craft localized marketing campaigns and messaging to ensure the proper presentation and positioning of our advertising platform to managed customers and partners in the region. You will own regionalization of sales enablement materials such as presentations, fact sheets, case studies, messaging guides, etc. to support Partner Development team in their client discussions and achievement of sales and revenue goals. Identify any unique local market needs and drive development of any regional specific materials to meet those needs.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Analytics or related field is helpful.
- Willingness to travel as the need arises.