Allocation Execution Specialist (12 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The Pacific Operations team at Apple is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the role of the Allocation Execution Specialist. The role is an opportunity for a motivated individual to support demand and supply fulfillment activities for Pacific Countries on assigned products in iPhone, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch and Accessory product lines! This role requires a results-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic, good communication and analytical skills.
- - Process and Systems oriented. Ability to identify and propose process and system improvement
- - Excellent analytical skills, meticulous with strong eye for business and consumer focus
- - Strong multi tasking skills, enjoys challenges, and a confident leader
- - Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced, evolving environment
- - Ability to quickly understand and make critical decisions in a fast paced environment
- - Ability to work well with teams
- - Strong Excel knowledge
- - Strong communication and presentation skills
- - Fresh graduates may apply for this role
- - Hands-on experience in SAP and Programming is a plus
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE - SAP tactical transactions, handling OEMs to ensure 100% fulfillment of products within the Asia Pacific region, supporting new product introduction team to ensure excellent execution of product launches. - Drive, support and participate in User-Acceptance Test and projects whilst providing inputs on process improvements to scale up the team efficiency is key as well as to lead, drive and facilitate quarter-end management meetings to ensure timely execution of project timelines. - Coordinate and facilitate cross functional meetings to ensure timely execution - Work closely with various functional teams to ensure timely resolutions of disputes or discrepancies, achieve inventory management targets and potentially to lead and drive a group of specialists to meet operational goals.