Finished Goods Distribution Centre Value Added Services (VAS) Programme Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
This is a regional role based in Singapore, responsible for the management of VAS related activities within DC operations across APAC. You will be part of the team to shape the future of VAS strategy as well as implementing it at FG DC. The role covers ideation, project management, implementation, tracking and reporting of VAS. This person will collaborate with internal and external local & global teams in particular with the 3PL suppliers across the line of business and countries.
- Min 5 years of relevant experiences in logistics industry; with 3-5 years of experience in setting up / qualifying lines and processes with semi-auto / fully automated equipment for value added services. Experience in B2B or B2C leading company is preferred.
- Able to work independently in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Strong Project Management experience in leading multi-functional group and process re-engineering skills with attention to detail
- Clear and effective written and oral communication skill
- Strong vendor management skills and working experience with major 3PLs in APAC.
- Excellent leadership skills that influence decisions and facilitate change management through active collaboration with all levels across both the Business & Technical communities
- Excellent social and communications skills at all levels of business communication. Facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution skills, and demonstrated success at establishing teams and relationships with key people in local, global and remote sites.
- Driven and motivated with a strong sense of urgency, focus on outcomes and works toward success.
- Drive the 3PL(s) towards any go live activity required for new VAS operations. - Collaborate with 3PLs to sustain existing as well as setting up new VAS operations, SOP / WI development, machine and materials procurement, monitor on going performance (i.e. SLA, yield…) and reporting etc. - Work with equipment / consumables vendor on equipment design / certification and GSM to establish the cost / order structure (i.e. MOQ) of equipment / consumable materials - Setup periodic review and drive 3PL VAS on (1) end-to-end process improvement (2) performance management such as productivity, SLA (3) quality to ensure Apple standard is maintained - Work with internal partners such as Product Ops to draw up processes and structure for future projects rollout and other regional teams to identify standard methodologies as well as equipment that could be implemented in APAC. - Support events specific activities such as new product launch - Any other projects and tasks as required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in relevant field.