Games Business Manager, SEA
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving more than half a billion customers every week. Over the last 10 years, the App Store has brought gaming to new audiences across 155 countries and, today, iOS is the most popular gaming platform in the world. But we believe we’re just getting started. The App Store team is seeking a hardworking and results-oriented Games Business Manager who will be working closely with game developers across Southeast Asia, to help them identify growth opportunities and maximize business success on the App Store.
- 5+ years of experience with deep knowledge of the Southeast Asian mobile games' ecosystem, in particular Vietnam.
- Solid understanding of game monetization models, game development, and game publishing.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience across business development, editorial, product management, or marketing, within the mobile games space.
- Outstanding relationship management and interpersonal skills, with ability to foster strong internal and external relationships.
- Editorial Experience with traditional and online publications are a big plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, demonstrated ability to synthesize data and information and package those insights into persuasive, impactful reports and presentations.
- Solid project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads, and adhere to tight deadlines while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Integrity, focus, passion for games.
- A strong desire to learn and succeed.
You will cultivate strong business relationships with key game developers across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Vietnam. You will maintain a deep understanding of their product pipelines and business strategies to ensure the best content is made available for Apple’s platforms. You will utilize analytical and critical thinking to develop strategies and impactful solutions to help game developers improve performance, seize opportunities, and grow their business on the App Store. You will work very closely with our editorial teams and be involved in the programming of the App Store. You will work cross functionality with Apple’s Worldwide Developer Relations, Games Monetization, Analytics, and Operations teams. You will draw on your expertise in the gaming industry to identify new trends, business opportunities, and high potential partners.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related preferred.
- Ability to speak and write in Vietnamese is a big plus.