Business Strategy & Planning Graduate (12-month full-time Graduate Program)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Internet, Software and Services (IS&S) is seeking an outstanding and highly driven recent or new graduate to join our Business Strategy & Planning team in Singapore for a 12-month Graduate Program position. The team is part of Apple’s International Content & Services team, which covers the App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple TV and TV+, iTunes, Books, News and iCloud businesses, across all international markets. This is a really exciting time to join a fast paced, fun and diverse team where your role will be essential as Apple seeks to deliver on its results-oriented growth objectives for Services. The role is based in Singapore. As Business Strategy & Planning Graduate, you will support our services business on understanding the drivers of business performance, and on making decisions that drive business growth. The breadth of the position is varied and covers business reporting and analysis, business planning including opportunity sizing, and market and competitive insights. The role offers the opportunity to learn about and contribute towards both tactical actions that drive our near-term business performance, and strategic initiatives that will define our future. We are looking for someone with an open mind, intellectual curiosity, analytical approach, and eagerness to problem-solve.
- You have a real passion for content, be it apps, games, music, film, TV or books.
- You possess strong eye for business, with career interests in business strategy & planning, commercial finance roles in media & technology, or management consultancies.
- You should have a natural aptitude for translating data into insights, and the ability to scope out and conduct deep analysis with moderate levels of direction.
- You will be flexible and adaptable to manage the varying demands of a fast moving business, having a hands-on attitude and always pay attention to the finest of detail.
- You will have outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills, and be proficient in presentation and spreadsheet software applications.
Business reporting & analysis - conduct regular and ad hoc deep-dive analyses on the business performance and underlying drivers of Apple’s Services businesses. Business planning - support the definition and quantification of ambition levels and priorities, and the shaping of business plans. Market & competitive insights - support the international team and WW line-of-business leadership on understanding market trends and the competitive landscape and dynamics in international market. People & organization support - support the international leadership on maintaining an up-to-date view of the organizational structure, roles and responsibilities, and organizational priorities. Operational support - provide support for the wider Business Strategy & Planning team, to help build scale, learn about and contribute to the overall team directive.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate Business Studies, Economics or Natural Science degree desirable.
- Proficiency in English is required. Additional languages are valued.
- This is a 12-month full-time Graduate Program for Singapore-based applicants.