Production Manager, APAC - Digital Content Operations
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and encourage you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. We’re looking for a skilled Production Manager to manage a team of platform publishers and cross-media producers across the International East region, responsible for leading the execution of all featured content and campaigns across Apple Media Products, including Apple Music, iTunes Store, TV App, Apple Books, App Store, and Apple Podcasts. DEPARTMENT SUMMARY: The Production Team project manages, implements, and deploys on-service/in-store offerings across products (iTunes Store, Apple Music, App Store, TV App, Books Store) and platforms (Desktop, Apple TV, iOS) across the International East Region.
- Strong leadership and management experience running multiple functions and teams across a broad region.
- Ability to lead and motivate remote employees.
- Ability to be the connective tissue between business owners, marketing, localization, creative teams, and technical teams.
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and sophisticated, time-sensitive projects.
- Experience working with web-based Content Management Systems.
- Outstanding verbal and written presentation skills, and ability to engage with all levels of leadership.
- Ability to work with changing timelines and shifting priorities.
- Self-starting, proactive and self-sufficient.
- Outstanding time-management skills and a validated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, iTunes U, Trailers, Apple TV, etc.).
- Well versed in pop culture, media, and are passionate about entertainment.
The Production Manager must have experience leading and motivating teams, and be comfortable working closely with senior leadership across the region. As the head of a cross-functional production unit, this candidate leads a team that guides the execution of all featured content and campaigns across all of Apple’s Media Products. It’s critical that the person in this role can partner with senior leaders across all areas of business to identify their priorities, and craft execution plans. With excellent written and verbal communication skills, they are responsible for disseminating and socializing plans among the broader Operations team, as well as conveying launch cadence and QA initiatives back to our business team partners. Additionally, this person must work hand-in-hand with Production cohorts around the globe to drive new operations and production processes and streamline existing workflows. This person excels in fast paced production environments, understands how to lead and motivate a team, and is able to supervise a wide range of highly-variable production deliverables.
Education & Experience