Singapore Global Finance Support Center (GFSC) Senior Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organisation and make a positive impact, where you will share in a commitment to excellence by collaborating with world-class teammates, all with one unified vision - creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about â€œfuelling innovationâ€. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity and personal accountability, who value partnership, work product excellence and proactive thinking. If you share these values and want to be part of something big, contact us today! Apple’s Global Finance Support Center (GFSC) is a centrally led organization that supports Apple’s Global Business Solutions sites around the world. This role is located in Singapore Region to cover areas of master data management and technical production support for SAP and other finance systems.
- Broad understanding of SAP both from a functional and technical perspective - specially related to P2P, O2C and R2R finance functions
- Natural curiosity for problem solving and strong desire to understand root cause of issues
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate technical information to non-technical Finance users
- Demonstrated leadership , strong business partnering skills and ability to establish relationships with cross-functional and global partners
- Must have strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage multiple task simultaneously, while work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to manage conflicts independently and constructively, while driving issues to resolution with minimal escalation
- Proven ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Flexibility with working hours to support global and close-related issues required
- Work with GFSC global management team and execute on strategic direction to globally standardise and document GFSC process/procedures, operational metrics and reporting - Actively engage with business partners and GFSC team globally to ensure Follow the Sun process is being executed and the benefits of the process are being shared and acted upon on a daily bases - Help and facilitate discussions with broad range of business partners to identify process issues, and maintaining a high-level of customer satisfaction while enhancing processes. - Provide technical production support for finance systems, financial close operational support and master data management - Analyze operational metrics and proactively identify and implement initiatives to reduce the number of inquiries - Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation to drive scale and efficiency - Engage with business users and partner with IS&T to identify root cause and resolve issues related to SAP and other finance systems - Define and execute on strategic direction to globally standardize and document GFSC process/procedures, operational metrics and reporting - Partner with finance users and IS&T to manage end-to-end enhancement request process - Provide SAP consultation and training to finance users whenever technical inputs are required on key FI/SD/MM processes in projects and operations. - Support monthly financial close including recurring close activities
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree - CPA or MBA preferred - 2-5 years of SAP FICO experience (User or consultant), preferably at a multi-national company - Minimum 5-8 years of SAP FICO consulting, implementation or production support experience, preferably at a multi-national company - Knowledge on FI/SD and FI/MM integration will be a plus. - Certifications in SAP and Project Management desirable
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.