Cross-Functional Producer, Media Services - Eastern Markets
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder who will revolutionize entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, iTunes, Apple Books, Apple Pay and iCloud. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced producer with outstanding project management, communication and technical skills to lead cross-functional promotions across Apple services for a variety of Eastern markets. If you are a proactive, adaptable colleague who is able to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent organisation, leadership, communication, and written skills.
- A self-starter who demonstrates both strategic and tactical critical thinking.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional communication, influence and collaboration, translating between business owners, editorial, design, localisation, technical, and local teams.
- Experienced in working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- Communicates clearly, timely, and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including colleagues who are remote.
- Proven track record to meet deadlines, prioritise multiple critical tasks, and deliver results whilst balancing many project activities within tight timeframes.
- Excels at driving overarching schedules and identifying achievements.
- Grasps complex processes and adapts to change seamlessly.
- Confidence in calling out issues and presenting to senior management on project status and schedules.
- Experienced in working hand-in-hand with creative teams, with an understanding of UX and UI principles.
- Technically savvy with knowledge of project management and CMS tools.
- Understands the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware: (Mac OS, iOS, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, Apple Books, Video - Movies and TV, Podcasts, iTunes U, Trailers, Apple TV, etc.).
- Proficient in pop culture, and passionate about digital entertainment including the latest trends and technologies.
- Available to adjust work schedule based on business needs.
This role is based in Shanghai - China - You will work cross functionally with Business, Design and Editorial teams to coordinate and deliver engaging promotions and campaigns to our customers. - You will work closely with business partners to identify and understand their priorities, the producer maps out execution plans including deliverables, timelines, and dependencies. - You will collaborate with a wide range of worldwide teams to ensure that projects are completed under the required deadlines and that all teams execute the vision in a clean and painless fashion. - You will lead kickoff meetings, build and communicate timelines, establish landmarks, schedule creative reviews, and articulate launch plans. You will map out the execution plan from concept to completion. - You must effectively track and share project status with meaningful audiences, identify and resolve potential delays, and confirm with related teams that all aspects are ready for launch. - You will drive and detail efficient processes in collaboration with engineering, editorial, marketing, global production, and product development teams. You must be the authority in how content iterates in our ecosystem, and have an in-depth understanding of how upcoming features will affect digital content merchandising strategy. - You will bring together multiple lines of business and help fulfill the needs and propose solutions that are feasible for delivery. You must set the pace while working on fast paced projects with very tight deadlines, staying flexible as priorities shift while also holding peers accountable to meet deadlines.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree - 5 or more years of related work experience - Excellent verbal and written proficiency in English required, and at least one additional language (ideally Chinese) is desirable.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.