Allocation Execution Specialist (12 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The Pacific Operations team at Apple is looking for a multifaceted and motivated candidate for the role of the Allocation Execution Specialist. The role is an opportunity for a motivated individual to support demand and supply fulfillment activities for Pacific Countries on assigned products in iPhone, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch and Accessory product lines! This role requires a results-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills.
- 3-5 years of consistent track record in a regional supply chain & processes role. Preferably in a high tech or IT industry with Original Equipment Manufacturer supply chain management experience
- Excellent analytical skills, meticulous with strong eye for business and consumer focus
- Strong multi tasking skills, enjoys challenges, and a confident leader
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams and multitask.
- ADVANCED EXCEL KNOWLEDGE
- Hands-on experience in SAP and Programming is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Responsibilities will include - intensive SAP tactical transactions (i.e. PO creation/cancellation, inventory block/unblock/reversal, delivery creations, resolve system issue), handling OEMs to ensure 100% fulfillment of products within the Asia Pacific region, supporting new product introduction team to ensure excellent execution of product launches. - Drive, support and participate in User-Acceptance Test and projects whilst providing inputs on process improvements to scale up the team efficiency is key as well as to lead, drive and facilitate quarter-end management meetings to ensure timely execution of project timelines. - One will need to work closely with various functional teams, both worldwide and regionally, to ensure timely resolutions of disputes or discrepancies, achieve inventory management targets and potentially to lead and drive a group of specialists to meet operational goals.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Engineering Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do?
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.