Program Manager, Store Operations
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The Store Operations Team guides, motivates, and inspires Retail team members to do their lives’ best work, delivering unparalleled experiences to all who buy and receive products from Apple. We collaborate with partners across Apple to develop Retail programs, enabling teams and customers to receive an extraordinary experience. Our team strives to elevate the team and customer journey in Apple Retail stores. We are looking for a Program Manager to lead operations and technology programs that positively impact our employees and customers. You will collaborate with cross functional business partners to analyse data, design solutions, build processes, and support programs.
- Excellent project management and organisation skills. Understanding of project management life-cycle and theories to lead multiple projects concurrently
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills. System experience with Kronos, Schedule Manager, and HiE. Mobile Genius and Concierge experience would be preferable
- Validated ability to identify trends, root causes and forecast resource coverage models. Work with
- Analytics and Reporting teams to ensure data is available, accurate and fit for purpose to identify trends in key operational metrics that result in actions to improve the business
- Experience in staffing strategies and/or organisation design
- Design requirements for technology solutions
- Agile, able to thrive in an ambiguous environment and work independently
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and comfortable in a global, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to engage with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Commitment to identifying and communicating innovative ideas to improve processes and performance
- Strong intuition for business insights
- Drive and influence operational strategy across global retail locations
- Work collaboratively with cross functional partner leadership to deliver agreed service strategies
Building new and reimagine existing solutions to positively impact employee and customer experiences. Lead initiatives throughout the project lifecycle, from inception to completion. This may include supporting new product introductions, product quality programs, early field failure analysis (EFFA) etc. Lead various strategic projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive and influence operational strategy across global retail locations and AppleCare partners. Analyse current processes, procedures and business operations to continually seek new efficiencies. Craft innovative solutions and strategies, combining data and intuition to work with global partners to build solutions for global problems. Engage and maintain key partnership with the Retail Learning & Development team to create, design, and deliver effective training vital for project deployment. Drive implementation, measure execution, and iterate with field teams. Dynamic teammate with a “can do” attitude that can influence through collaboration and leadership. An aptitude for working effectively with other teams and taking them along on the journey. Identify, communicate, and foster innovative ideas through partnership.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Prior Retail Store Operations, Store Management or Field Leadership a plus.
- Fluent in English, additional language skills are a plus.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and some travel required.