Apple Support Project Manager and Business Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! An opening exists in the Asia-Pacific Business Process Reengineering Team of Apple Support for a Project Manager & Business Analyst including testing management. This role spans across the Asia-Pacific region on projects pertaining to Enterprise systems and processes. The role supports the following business areas - Field services repair management, warehousing, freight, service parts planning and procurement, online services, service contracts, business development/sales, contact centre operations and others.
- You have 8 or more years of demonstrated experience on the below :
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in project management, including management of scope, time and schedule, with balance of quality and risk management.
- Effective communicator with proven success at all levels of business communication.
- Facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, and demonstrated success at building teams and relationships with key people in local and remote sites.
- Demonstrated sound interpersonal and communications skills.
- Understanding of the business processes and ability to detail them as needed by the project.
- Skilled in analysing and reengineering business processes, and recommending solutions.
- Experience in facilitating workshops and brainstorming sessions to gather business requirements.
- Experience and exposure to resolving complex project situations including issues and working to represent the project to senior leadership layers such as Directors, Senior Directors.
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, and basic project planning tools.
The Project Manager and Business Analyst role resides in the Apple Support business and is the primary interface between the Apple Support business teams and the Information Systems & Technology team and works across Enterprises processes and systems. The role will also provide cross functional leadership across functional business organisations. The activities range from preparing the required documentation based on the project size, get resources allocated to project team roles, effectively and clearly communicate project status across organisational hierarchy, manage project risk, monitor the change readiness of the business as well as conduct post implementation reviews for Apple Support. Effective project outcomes to required scope, time and quality are the needed accountability on this role.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree, MBA (desired)
- - Consumer electronics industry experience (desired), service and support business experience (desired).
- - Experience working in broader APAC region (necessary) and leading global project roles (preferred).
- - Consulting background experience (desired).
- - Lean Six Sigma exposure (desired).
- - Project Management certification (desired).
- - Knowledge of CRM (e.g. Peoplesoft) and ERP (e.g. SAP) systems deployed in the consumer electronics industry (preferred).
- - Experience and familiarity with Apple's products is preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.