Retail Ops Analyst, E-commerce & Customer Insights
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate to join us. Acting as the “Voice of Retail in Operations”, the Pacific Retail Fulfillment Operations (PAC RFO) is responsible for developing and executing the end to end supply chain fulfillment process. We work closely with Retail Stores, Online, Logistics, Supply Demand Management, Business Process Re-engineering as well as other functions within operations to enable a detailed execution for our partners/customs. The team focuses on delivering amazing customer experiences by supporting directly/indirectly the execution processes and provide key strategic engagement around building new supply chain initiatives for Retail. This role is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to utilise his or her eye for business and analytical skills to deliver creative, valuable solutions to the PAC RFO organization. The ideal analyst would bring his/her passion for learning, investigating and data-backed decision making that shapes a holistic view of our business with consideration for all aspects of the customer experience - from front-end web experience through order fulfillment and customer service.
- 6/8 years of proven experience in data science, product analytics, consumer insights, or a similarly quantitative field. Bonus points for e-commerce and Operation experience
- Recent experience of using advanced analytics and some combination of:
- - Coding skills
- - Analytics tools experience (such as R, SQL, Pandas)
- - Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- - Data visualization (such as Tableau, Excel)
- - A/B and Multivariate testing management
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to translate complex findings and analysis to a business audience
- Critical thinking with a strong sense of urgency to resolve issues
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator and presenter, with the capability to tailor presentation style to different levels of an organization
- Strategic problem solver with demonstrated ability to envision the future state of the business and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, measurable strategies and plans
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks with a track record to meet hard deadlines
- Stakeholder Management in a fast-paced matrix organization preferred
- Mandarin speaking candidate preferred, to provide support to the Mandarin-speaking markets.
As the Analyst, you will: • Use existing analytics and reporting to highlight trends of our retail and online customers journey with the ultimate goal to identify revenue/profit-generating opportunities • Lead deep-dive analyses, segmentation and slicing and dicing of the fulfillment data to distill impactful insights for the online and store Fulfillment operations • Drive programs and process reviews to improve our online/store fulfillment experience, provide best in class customer experience, enhance operations efficiency while balancing costs • Produce reports & maintain critical metric dashboards to supervise the performance of direct channels and work with cross-functional partners to uncover and explain drivers of online business performance • Build business cases for process enhancements and new functionality by projecting ROI (i.e. extra conversion, cost reduction)
Education & Experience
Master Degree preferred. Degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Business Management, Engineering, or Finance required.