Channel Service Support Advisor - Cantonese & Mandarin
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Do you want to work for the world’s most innovative company, supporting our passionate and committed customers? Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple is looking for a customer-centric person who is self-motivated, mature and has a real passion for resolving medium-complex customer issues. You will be responsible for customer recovery and retention via phone and email and have the authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer.
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is required to support respective countries
- Passion for customer handling and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Resourcefulness and effective research skills
- SAP and basic logistics knowledge
- Knowledge and user of Apple technologies will be an advantage
- Proactive and self-starter for improvements and innovations
- Disciplined and able to work to strict timelines
- Conscientious and pays attention to details
- Resilience to work under dynamic environment to achieve time commitments
Your responsibilities include handling repair or replacement escalations from various internal teams within agreed service levels. You will contact customers who need support with their products through phone and/or email. Respond to written requests from customers and external partners to solve problems. Provide creative solutions to address complex customer problems. Identify and escalate emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues. Lastly you will share opportunities for operational improvements and suggests improvement strategies.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, Diploma or equivalent Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.