Fraud Prevention Team Leader
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work! Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big! The Fraud Prevention team is a high-impact team who’s committed to do our best work to protect our customer experiences. We enhance the overall customer experience by efficiently and accurately analysing purchases and accounts for fraudulent activity, reviewing refund requests and determining appropriate next steps for the customer and Apple in a wide range of scenarios. As a Fraud Prevention Team Leader, you will lead and inspire your team. You are obsessed over the customer and team experience. You will be a role model who will hold yourself and your team to the highest standards.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least 2 years of experience, preferably in a fraud prevention or similar space.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a willingness to get into the details of the work performed by the team members.
- Proven record of leading a high-performing team and developing coaching plans that incorporate observations and key performance trends.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with genuine interests in motivating and partnering others.
- Solution oriented leader who demonstrates creativity and curiosity.
- Good in time management, influence and conflict management skill.
- Able to adapt and flex schedule to work any shift within a 7-day work week.
- Lead a team of Fraud Prevention Specialists who focus on reviewing and analysing transactions to detect fraudulent activity to ensure excellence in daily operations. - Act as escalation point for operational issues for Fraud Presentation Specialist. - Partner across functions in resolving issues, as well as contributing to projects that drive improvement and efficiency - Review and analyse simple to complex transactions to detect fraudulent activity /trends and to determine next steps. - Resolve phone escalations relating to transactions that may have been identified for validation. - Monitor activities to observe employee professionalism, accuracy and quality of care in serving our customer. - Conduct monthly work quality assessment, review action, support and develop your team through 1-1s, coaching etc - Participate, lead and represent Fraud Prevention on assigned task, projects or departmental initiatives. - Responsible for reporting risks that are identified for customer experience, business metrics and employee journey. - Receptive to change and to handle other essential tasks as assigned.
Education & Experience