Revenue Operations Finance Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. Specifically, Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) organization supports tens of thousands of Apple employees, customers, and vendors on just about every topic under the sun. We partner globally to drive effective and efficient processes while developing innovative solutions to challenging problems. We are looking to recruit a Revenue Operations Finance Manager to join the Order to Cash team. This is a leadership role responsible for managing the channel sales programs operation across Asia Pacific countries. The successful candidate has primary responsibilities in processing the sales incentive payout to our customers, providing operation and business insight analysis, and collaborating with teams regionally and globally to implement systems and processes to deliver operational excellence and solutions for Apple.
- A mature and highly collaborative style that works with all levels of leadership regionally and globally.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and work across functionally and influence outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to anticipate change, think and act strategically and globally, influencing change across organization.
- Experience in leading and developing high-performing team
- Consistent track record in optimising processes and systems that build value for the organization and customers.
Finance Manager will report to the APAC Order to Cash Regional Operation Manager and will manage the revenue operations team. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: - Oversee the management of sales incentive programs for the channel business by ensuring timely and accurate rebates calculation, payout and accruals. - Engage and collaborate with business partners including channel sales finance, Credit, sales, sales operation and reseller team in supporting the sales strategies. - Lead operation activities to achieve or exceed SLA & key operational metrics - Identify improvement opportunities, drive and deliver scalable solutions - Provide leadership to the revenue operation team; develop key talents and build a culture of learning and willingness within the organization. - Manage month/quarter end close activities, reconciliation and reporting. - Partner with the global Order-to-Cash team and other regional leads to deliver on the global strategies and initiatives including driving global consistency in systems and processes. - Provide timely and measurable business and customer insights to assist in billing, collection, sales incentive and finance related activities. - Ensure the highest standard of controls environment and SOX compliance. Ensure Apple Finance policies, regulatory and legal requirements are adhered.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.