Logistics Analyst APAC ( 12 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Do more than you ever thought possible. Have more impact than you ever envisioned. This is where some of the world’s most passionate people build the world’s most innovative products and experiences. Join us and you’ll do the best work of your life — and make a difference in other people’s lives. We are growing our operation management and analytics capabilities within APAC Logistics. This is a regional role based in Singapore and would be suitable for an individual who can utilise their analytical skills and will interest individuals from fast paced consumer goods environments, Logistics or Retail backgrounds. We are looking for results-oriented individuals who will track all aspects of Logistics operations, working closely with the cross functional teams in Pacific Operations and Retail organisation.
- - Bachelors degree or Diploma holders with 3 to 5 years operational/ customer service experience in either the Logistics industry or within customer organisations handling Logistics partners
- - Proven analytical skills and ability to look at operational data and reports, understand the broader context of issues and take effective steps to root cause and resolve scenarios or influence change with internal and external partners
- - Good written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- - Experience working with and delivering to cross-functional partners
- - The candidate should preferably have experience with analytics and BI tools and must also be good in Excel. Working knowledge of SAP is preferred
- - Must be a great teammate and be adaptable, flexible and open minded to work in a multifaceted, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change. Ability to work towards tight deadlines is important.
- - Highly advantageous to have knowledge of 3PL Operations
This role requires the candidate to possess a combination of operational and analytical skill sets. Operationally, the job requires optimisation of the customer fulfilment experience through supervising key metrics as well as presenting and collaborating with our internal stakeholders and external logistics partners to achieve a perfect operations execution. Key internal partners include the Pacific Operations Logistics Outbound and Distribution Centre Teams, Retail Fulfilment Operations and Retail Contact Centre team while third-party Warehouse and Transport providers form the bulk of our external partners. Additionally, the individual will need to identify process improvement opportunities and work with the team on recommendations and alternatives at both an execution and tactical level. An analytical approach is required, as there is a performance reporting element to the job. This necessitates analysing and understanding key behaviour of our partners to identify root causes and subsequently work with the partners to apply relevant corrective actions. Perspective of the analytics will also need to be balanced through interactions with key partners in Logistics and the wider Pacific Operations team. There will be opportunities to work with the Business Process Re-engineering team to come up with tools, dashboards and reports to continuously improve processes and operational analytics/ reporting efficiency. Supporting peak event execution activities as/when required is crucial.
Education & Experience