Senior Distribution Centre (DC) Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The Pacific Logistics team is the heartbeat of Operations at Apple. Experience working with outstanding Logistics partners and dedicated, hardworking individuals in the team, and delivering amazing customer experiences by fulfilling deliveries to all our customers within Asia Pacific. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join us Senior DC Analyst in the DC team. The successful candidate, who should ideally possess a DC background and have an awesome ability to bridge, stitch and influence across multiple internal and external teams, will play a key programmatic role within the DC space, focusing on areas such as Reverse Supply Chain, Cost Savings Initiatives (CSI), Continuous Improvement Programs (CIP) and 3PL performance metrics. Key internal partners that the Senior DC Analyst will work closely with include Logistics tracks such as Supply Chain, Project Management Office (PMO) and AppleCare, as well as wider Apple teams - AppleCare Field Services, SQE, Strategic Data Services, Retail Store Operations, Trade Compliance, IS&T and Business Process Re-Engineering.
- This key role requires a highly talented & hardworking individual with the following skill set:
- Subject Matter Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics/ 3PL Vendor Management environment with in-depth understanding of processes across freight, Distribution Center, returns/ repair strategies and related supply chains. Expertise in service parts and reverse Logistics, as well as having formal study and qualifications in Logistics Management would be advantageous to the application.
- Additionally, having deep knowledge of Import/ Export regulations in relation to impact on reverse supply chains is preferred.
- Experience in EDI, SAP and Warehouse Management
- Expert level analytical and Excel skills
- Personal Attributes:
- Hands on attitude with strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative and challenge the status quo
- Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanour
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others to drive the business with minimum supervision
- Strong teammate and ability to work with regional and global teams to forge meaningful actions and craft relevant program roadmaps
- Able to lead, influence and drive changes through data
- Able to balance competing priorities by zooming out on overall landscape but yet responds to queries and issues speedily
- Able to handle and navigate through stressful situations
- Communication Skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of senior management
- A strong communicator & relationship builder with extraordinary negotiation skills.
- Travel - <20%
Core duties and accountabilities include: Reverse Supply Chain - Reverse Logistics (RMA) roadmap, infrastructure and process control - Fraud screening and management Inventory - Partner Stock control, accuracy and accountability - System Reconciliations - EDI file monitoring - IT ticket management and critical issues - Quality projects Performance Metrics and Analytics - Dock to stock & shipping clean, in full, on time - Use data analysis & process reviews to drive efficiencies into the business Cost Savings Initiatives, Projects, Scale - Cost savings projects - Special projects and related costs - Measure, monitor & manage spend, validate & approve all charges - Continuous Improvement Projects (CIP) - Co-ordinate New Store Openings stock - Best practices - Champion well tested practices with other DC leads globally - Scale preparation, UPH, benchmarking, solutions and storage. Be able to scale & manage high growth
Education & Experience
Industrial / Logistics Engineering or equivalent degree